Floor Storage Drawer Units
Regular Price: $594.30
Special Price $505.16
Regular Price: $667.90
Special Price $601.11
Starting at: $326.20
Starting at: $326.20
Starting at: $440.90
Boost Your Van Cargo Handling Capacity with van storage systems
A van is one of the most important resources you have in your business. Whether you are a contractor or you distribute your products in the city, the best vans on the market come with enough space to facilitate all this. There is a wide range of vans in the market featuring customizable cargo space to serve different users. However, even with the increased cargo space, most service providers have a hard time hauling tools and equipment or their products. If you have such problems, it is time to consider installing van storage bins with drawers. It is one of the most versatile van storage drawers systems out there whose impact in your van is instant.
Here you will learn more about van floor storage drawers, their advantages and how to find the best for your van. Read on.
Advantages of Storage bins with Drawers for your Van
While there are many other van storage drawers systems you can choose for your van, drawer units stand out for some good reasons including:
1. Versatile storage: You can opt to store small tools, files or any other items you wish to transport in your van. Storage drawers can handle a wide range of items making them ideal for a work van.
2. Enhanced security: The best van storage drawers come with lock systems to guarantee secure storage. If you have sensitive work plans or building plans, for instance, you can secure them inside your van without fear of prying eyes.
3. Space maximization: Storage bins with drawers maximize all available space as you can install them anywhere on the floor of your van.
4. Size options:There are many size options available to suit your van storage needs.
5. Ease of customization: You can easily customize your drawers to suit your unique van configurations.
6. Organized van space: With a storage drawer inside your van, it is easy to maintain a more organized working space. You will enjoy notice increased productivity if you normally work out of your van. It is easier to find your documents or the tools you need for a particular job.
Buying Storage Drawers
When shopping for storage drawers for your van, consider the following:
1. Partitioning: To allow flexible subdivision and easy storage of your items
2. Consider your storage needs
3. Easy installation: Look for drawer systems that you can easily assemble, install and disassemble.
4. Safety: Look for drawer handles that are flush with the cabinet housing. The design prevents injuries inside your van.
5. Interior Lighting: Some van storage drawers come with interior lighting for more convenience.
6. Type of material: The most common materials used in drawer manufacturing are steel and aluminum. Aluminum drawers are durable, lightweight and easy to use.
Storage bins with drawers for your van help optimize available cargo space, enhance safety, boost productivity and organize your working space. They are a crucial addition to your van.