- One-man operation
- Designed for the 2014 & Newer Long Wheelbase Ford Transit Connect
- Rack is secured to existing mounting points in vehicle roof
- Available in single sided and double sided configurations
- Lock-down/Quick-release design
- Quantities are limited to current inventory.
It's easy for one individual to load or unload ladders alone with this unique design, pioneered by one of the nation's largest utility companies.
Giving the single arm a 3/4 turn a special clamp moves into place that automatically holds your extension ladder securely on the lock-down ladder rack. Ladders can be locked in place with a padlock (sold separately) for extra security.
Racks are constructed of zinc plated steel and have a rust resistant white polyester-epoxy powder coat finish. Rack is supplied with cadmium plated hardware for superior rust protection.
The Lock Down/Quick Release Ladder Rack is sold complete in single (one ladder) and double (two ladder) configurations.
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED TO CURRENT INVENTORY
|Vehicle Make||Ford - Transit Connect|